Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I'm leaving and where I'm going

I think my blog needs some more pictures.  So here are a few that explain what I've leaving behind to go to Africa:

My husband Jacob.  We have been married since August 2010.
My family.  My mom and grandmother are nurses too!
Goldielocks, the love of my life, my first and favorite child. 
Tiger Geiger, who likes to take over my half of the bed when I'm not there.  I don't think he'll miss me at all.
My house in the snow!


 It's going to be hard leaving my home and my family, but I know it's the right choice for me at this point in my life.  Here are some photos of where I'll be going:

The beach in Hawston.  There aren't a lot of photos of Hawstown on the internet, but this one looks lovely!
It's super easy to find pictures of Cape Town.  I can't wait to spend some time there!  Look how gorgeous it is!
I'm a huge fan of Shark Week!  Turns out Air Jaws is filmed in False Bay, right where I'll be!  I'm definitely hoping to catch a glimpse of one of these guys leaping out of the water!  Don't worry, Jacob, I'm pretty sure that's the seal decoy in his mouth, not a real seal.

 That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment