Monday, July 15, 2013

THANK YOU!!

A GIANT thank you to all my supporters!  Because of all of you, I have reached (and exceeded) my fundraising goal!  You guys are awesome!

If you have been planning to make a donation and haven't yet done it, you should know that any money above the $10,000 I'm required to raise still goes to support the YASC program.  It actually costs the church about $24,000 to send me abroad for the year, so any additional contributions I receive will still be used exactly for the YASC program.  Also, I suggest you check out the other YASCers blogs.   Every one of these young men and women are my friends, and they are all doing amazing work.  If you would like to make a donation to one of them, please do so!  Their blogs have information on how you can do that, or you can email me and I will get you in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment